Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are looking to add an experienced Technical Recruiter to our team.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will build a strong talent pipeline by networking with both passive and active candidates to promote OPTiMO, attract the best professionals, and improve the efficiency in which we hire.
- Edit and post technical job descriptions by working closely with your hiring management team
- Source high level talent utilizing traditional and niche platforms
- Pre-screen potential candidates and identify/analyze base level technical ability
- Coordinate with technical leads and hiring managers to conduct second stage technical interviews
- Work with hiring managers to forecast upcoming hiring needs and recruiting strategy
- Recruiting experience in an IT or technical setting
- Prior use of various interviewing formats, such as MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, phone
- Technical understanding and ability to explain position requirements for IT roles
- Prior use of Applicant Tracking Systems and databases
- Expert in multiple sourcing techniques such as social media recruiting, targeted ads, and Boolean searches
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent follow up methods and record keeping
- Detail oriented
- Understanding or HR practices and legislation
If you are the Recruiter we are seeking, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.