Serve as a senior technical resource in our Manassas, VA business units as a Senior Developer for one of our Agile project engagements.
The ideal candidate will be successful at developing a close relationship with the client to understand their long term vision, and business processes. They will develop, deliver and as necessary, support a web-based application from design through implementation. Serve as a key leader within the Program and mentor for the development team.
- 9+ years of relevant IT services experience – specifically in the Java/J2EE field
- Must have recent experience in a lead role and Sr. development capacity
- Recent, hands on development experience in Java.
- Experience in Java technologies including but not limited to Hibernate, Spring, JBoss, REST, SOAP
- Be a key leader and mentor for the development team.
- Coding experience with Java, JSP, EJB, HTML5, Angular JS required
- Past experience with object-oriented analysis and design, including use case development, class modeling, J2EE design patterns
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work independently on client engagements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical discipline required