The OPTiMO Recruitment Manager will build and oversee the full recruitment life cycle. This will include sourcing, interviewing, working with, and managing in house recruiters, as well as utilizing external staffing partners.
The Recruitment Manager will ensure we hire the most qualified talent to meet our current needs and expected future growth.
- Oversee the recruiting process from candidate sourcing through identification, interviewing, selection, negotiation and close
- Develops and executes effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool from which a hiring decision can be made in an expedient and compliant manner
- Serves as internal consultant to the business regarding staffing needs and advises on the approach to fill open positions.
- Creates and executes comprehensive sourcing strategies to find passive candidates including optimization of sourcing technologies, social networking, recruitment marketing campaigns, and innovative events.
- Meets with hiring managers to understand requirements for key positions. Posts positions and manages applicant flow. Conducts prescreens and forwards well qualified applicants to the hiring manager.
- Collaborates with Hiring Managers to determine position specifications, pre-screening questions, interview questions, and solve staffing challenges
- Manage and support OPTiMO’s team of recruiters
- Recommend and participate in recruiting functions such as job fairs and career events
- Build a professional network with colleges and state/local partners
- At least three (3) years of team management or coordinator experience in a recruitment setting
- Knowledge of labor and hiring regulations
- Extensive experience using Boolean searches, and varied recruitment platforms
- Knowledge of social media and professional network recruitment
- Sound decision making skills in a fast-paced setting