- BA/BS degree
- At least 6-8 years’ experience:
- Working with small teams in dynamic environments, with high client interaction.
- Formulating and applying mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Conducting organizational studies and evaluations, designing systems and procedures, conducting work simplification and measurement studies, and preparing operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Experience assessing as-is environment for business processes from documents and discussion with customers, translating into a practical understanding that can be considered for making recommendations and improvements.
- Analyze financial, position, and/or program data to develop insights to help solve current problems and develop new requirements. Experience with federal financial data a plus.
- Apply financial and budget experience to support financial reporting to Executive Agencies, including Congress and OMB
- Perform quality control reviews and IV&V of financial functions
- Strong customer interface experience & skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office platform, VBA and SQL development.
- SharePoint development a plus
- Experience QA developed user interfaces against design spects to identify visual or functional defects.