- Provide project, staff, and technical leadership in a complex multi-project/task order based Agile environment.
- Ability to analyze RFPs and SOWs to estimate level of effort, staffing needs, and assist in fleshing out detailed technical requirements.
- Interact with business owners, key personnel, and stakeholders at every level within the client’s organization.
- Develop strong business relationships and effectively interact with business owners, key personnel, influencers, and technical personnel at every level with other vendors supporting same client.
- Guide team of analysts and designers to gather client needs during discovery process with large complex client and client vendors
- Manage cross functional design and technical resources across multiple projects while serving as scrum master, host standup meetings, managing scrum task board, sprint planning, review and showcase sessions, and producing burndown charts.
- Provide senior level management and leadership with ongoing and up-to-date statuses on all assigned projects.
- Develop and enforce work standards & practices and participate in ongoing process improvement efforts.
- Manage multiple projects to successful on-time and in-budget completion while ensuring quality and performance standards are met or exceeded.
- Maintain proactive, strategic, and effective communication with the client to manage expectations and identify additional potential related workstreams.
- Education/Experience Requirements (Degree/Experience preferably in Information Technology, Project Management or Computer Science.) or Master’s Degree + 9 years’ experience or, o Bachelor’s Degree + 12 years’ experience or 15 years relevant experience
- Familiar with internet applications, mobile iOS and Android platforms, UX/UI design concepts and backend services.
- High energy, proactive, results-oriented personality with strong communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and people skills, with the ability to manage, influence and lead people.
- Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises to deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication and listening skills. • Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and agile methodology tools (eg. DevOps and Version One.)
- Agile/SCRUM & Waterfall methodologies including role as scrum master, host standup meetings, scrum board management, sprint planning sessions, managing technical resources across multiple projects and produce burndown charts.
- Ability to manage across multiple projects and be proactive in risk management, identifying and minimizing scope creep, and perform impact analysis for new requirements, features or functions.
- Able to operate and manage full SDLC from project discovery to post-production rollout including ongoing support & maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience managing design driven, user focused, digital product development projects from concept through launch.
- Experience working effectively with UI/UX designers, creative staff, and developers.
- Knowledge of digital product design concepts such as personas, user journey and service maps, etc)
- Extensive experience writing Agile user stories, decomposing user stories into assignable tasks, and delivering against acceptance criteria.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience successfully delivering multiple cross functional web/mobile based applications within quality, budget, and time constraints.
- Experience in engineering or development background in both web applications/technologies, and mobile applications.
- Experience managing projects within large, complex bureaucratic organizations with multiple stakeholders and partners • PMI PMP current certification