The iOS Mobile Application Developer position is seeking candidates to work in our Wilkes-Barre, PA or Bloomsburg, PA office.
Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are looking to add an experienced iOS Developer to our team.
- Mobile web and mobile business applications development.
- Develop applications for iPhone, iPad or universal apps for both.
- Experience developing in XCode for builds/features available in iOS 10+
- Participate in the full life-cycle of application development including estimates of requirements, design, implementation, testing & remediation, documentation, trouble shooting and support.
- Knowledgeable of iOS best practices in both hybrid and/or native mobile development.
- Able to work well in a consulting team on fast-paced, dynamic projects.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work new app projects from inception to delivery as well as supported new enhancements, features and debugging of existing applications issues.
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery along with the functional teams, vendors, partners and clients.
- At least 3 years of mobile app dev experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge with App Store Connect and Test Flight submission & review policies/procedures.
- Must have 1 or more apps available in Apple App Store today and be able to speak to those apps and roles held on those projects.
- Working experience with third party and open source APIs and frameworks – AFNetworking, Realm, etc.
- Experience with REST services integration utilizing JSON and/or XML.
- Expert with Objective-C and Swift programming languages.
- Must have knowledge on OAuth2 authorization framework.
- Must have experience integrating in app databases using Core Data.
- Experience with MySQL Lite.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology development experience.
- Experience with mobile payments APIs – such as Apple Pay, PayPal, and Masterpass.
- Complex mobile architectural and/or consulting experience.
- Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience integrating mobile analytics – Firebase, New Relic, Fabric.
- Experience delivering rich notifications using APNS.
- Experience with CI / CD using Jenkins or GitLab CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Job Type: Full-time