OPTiMO is growing and seeking an accomplished Proposal Manager to join our team and lead all federal proposal efforts. In this role you will be responsible for the development, planning, and writing of compliant and compelling proposal content.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Analyze government solicitations, identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and prepare and distribute the detailed proposal schedule, outline and guidelines.
- Identify and manage the proposal team to define, plan the proposal strategy and win themes.
- Prioritize and maintain target dates for information gathering, writing of the proposal, reviews, and final approvals to meet submission deadlines.
- Maintain quality standards by using templates, following proposal-writing principles including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Creation and maintenance of proposal support databases.
- Monitor and rapidly respond to all amendments and modifications to the solicitation.
- Gather critical proposal information by identifying sources of information and working closely with key personnel.
- Identify risks associated with proposals and communicate them.
- Improve proposal-writing quality by evaluating and re-designing existing processes, coordination, and implementing changes as needed.
- Demonstrates an outstanding level of commitment to each project
- Participate in planning and monitoring proposal budget
- Define, document, and implement continual improvement strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with governmental technical proposal development
- Experience with GWACs, IDIQs, RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, Task Orders.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a government security clearance as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive proposal writing experience
- Experience with IT technical/consulting services proposal writing
- Must be detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events
- Ability to obtain / maintain a federal security clearance
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong research and organization skills.
Please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
OPTiMO Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V