The Data Scientist Solutions Architect will be the overall technical lead for a large federal agency client and delivery team. The task will include data access, analysis, and modernization. The role will mentor a team and drive a client solution using data modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence models with available data lakes for optimization and fraud deterrence needs.
Candidates must have prior relevant experience in enterprise artificial intelligence and machine learning environments, exploratory data analysis, creating, training & testing models within cloud and/or on-prem environments with over 2 million records of different data types. This role will be able to absorb what has been created, abstract the effort, and apply the learning environment to other departments or agency needs.
Since this role will be forward facing, communication and personal skills are necessary to interpret needs. In addition, the ideal candidate must be able to create solutioning and provide direction to delivery teams. This is a lead-by-example role that must be able to produce API/codes, dashboard metrics, and re-usable frameworks.
S/he is also fluent in cloud architecture concepts and communicating with infrastructure teams that will provide cross-functional subject matter expertise.
You will drive creation and modifications to the overall architecture, including identification of efficiencies and best practices; in addition, analyze business needs to translate them to technical solutions.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive technical responsibility as a developer or lead.
- Minimum 5 consecutive years of living in the US and can obtain federal clearances.
- US Citizen or permanent resident; clearable.
- Working with data leaks of over 2 million plus records.
- Must have prior artificial intelligence and machine learning professional experience.
- Attitude to dive-in and absorb what has been created prior, evaluate, enhance, as well as abstracting that approach and models to apply to other similar clients or other department agency needs.
- Conceptual understanding of:
- Web services
- Security models, particularly for web services and APIs
- API strategies
- Cloud provider service models
- Azure and/or AWS services & solutions implementation experience (beyond VMs and storage).
- Proven record of accomplishment leading a technical delivery team through tasks and deliverables.
- Extensive view of best-tools-for-the-job, versus a favorite-technology-first approach
- Influencing skills
- Polished communication and presentation skills via phone/video
- At least one experience in the past ten years of cross-functional systems implementation (with a completed ATO).
- Prior consulting experience
- Office 365 development experience
- Data migration and modernization experience for enterprise/government scale.
Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications, and or experience may be considered.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift