- Work directly with client teams to discover and document business, process, and functional requirements on design driven initiatives.
- Research, determine, and document personas, journey maps and key business objectives
- Perform research and user testing through all phases of a project, including discovery, design, development, and post-implementation
- Prepare and delivery concise, targeted presentations communicating research and user testing findings to client stakeholders to drive decisions
- Document detailed requirements to enable the technical delivery ensuring requirements are decomposed into actionable tasks for the development team to deliver against.
- Work with key stakeholders (eg. Client business owners and SMEs, partners, project managers, designers, developers, QA team, etc.) to ensure the solution meets all requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with QA during the requirements gathering phase to ensure testing strategies & plans meet requirements.
- Work closely with designers to ensure understanding of requirements and/or system functionality (to-be and current)
- Review, identify, and analyze business needs and new requirements as part of an Agile and iterative process and work with the project manager and development teams to assess the impact.
- Education/Experience Requirements
- Masters Degree + 9 years experience or,
- Bachelors Degree + 12 years experience or,
- 15 years relevant experience
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined, updated, organized, and easily understood by both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience working within software development life cycles (eg. Agile SCRUM and/or waterfall methodologies.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to create and prioritize clear requirements documentation, including personas, journey maps, and process/user flows.
- Ability to work closely with designers to create clickable prototypes.
- Excellent presentation skills of prototypes to key stakeholders, including executives
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts, and other screen sharing applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Extensive experience extracting functional and non-functional requirements from client
- Extensive experience writing Agile user stories.
- Prior IT Technical and/or design driven digital product development experience as a business system analyst.
- Prior experience with DevOps and VersionOne
- Prior experience collaborating with designers and developers.
- Prior experience with remote user testing method and process.
- Prior experience working with and testing of Mobile and web-based applications
- Prior experience documenting and formatting product development deliverables (eg. User Story documents, User Guides, training documentation and presentations.
- Experience documenting and formatting product design deliverables such as personas, information architecture, user journeys and flows.
- Basic wireframing and/or image editing skills related to visually communicating high level, low fidelity product direction.
- Knowledgeable of web, iOS and Android designs, standards, features and functions.
- Prior experience working with quality assurance, including writing and executing test scripts.
- Prior Experience developing or managing eCommerce, mobile applications or web applications.