OPTiMO Information Technology is an IT consulting firm that supports both commercial and government clients. Our employees will tell you that we invest “in those who show a desire to make meaningful contributions to the success of our clients and the company…. Small business feel with big business clients. Understanding senior/executive leadership with complete open door policy at all levels.”
Please take a look at the following opportunity:
- Regulated/Gov-Cloud environments Significant networking knowledge/understanding (firewalls, routing, DNS).
- Azure Cloud Engineer Terraform, ARM, or Bicep Azure CLI Azure Certifications Federal ATO experience
- Office 365/Dataverse/Azure Services Integration Legacy VBA experience
- Database query tuning
- Regulated environments (ATP-ATO-IV&V/POAM) Security evaluation and testing Cloud infrastructure creation and automation Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience with Azure PaaS offerings (PowerApps)
- Experience with Kubernetes deployments Significant understanding of Azure permissions model
- Troubleshooting Scripting (PowerShell or similar) Automation Tools development Software Development
- Basic-to-Intermediate Database engines: Oracle, SQL Server ETL process and tools
- Program/Client/Third-Party Coordination.
- Influence Without Authority – Teaching skills – Persuasion and Thought Leadership
- Secret Clearance is a plus
- Systems engineering generalist.
- Assist in construction of automated deployment systems and tools; execute deployments until automated.
- Advise junior staff in design of DDL scripts and backout plans.
- Provide troubleshooting support for cloud-based solutions using both custom code and PaaS solutions in Azure.
- Strategic support for agency technology roadmap.
OPTiMO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Azure: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secret (Preferred)