Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are looking to add an experienced Sr BSA to our team.
- Working directly with clients to identify and document business, workflow, and functional requirements (e.g. UX/UI, performance, security, availability, capacity, reporting, etc.)
- Documenting detailed requirements to complete the technical delivery and fulfillment of projects. Development team should be able to use the documented requirements to program requested changes, and/or create systems design changes.
- Working with key stakeholders (ie. Client, developers, project manager, QA team, etc.) to ensure the solution meets all requirements.
- Working closely with QA during the requirements gathering phase to ensure testing strategies & plans adequately cover requirements.
- Reviewing, identifying, and analyzing new requirements coming into an existing project and work with the project manager and development teams to assess the impact.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined, updated, organized and easily understood by both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience working within software development life cycles (ie. Agile SCRUM and/or waterfall methodologies.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to create and prioritize clear requirement documentation.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Extensive experience writing Agile user stories.
- Extensive experience extracting functional and non-functional requirements from client Change Requests and Business Needs Statement documentation.
- Prior IT Technical experience as a business system analyst.
- Prior experience documenting and formatting requirements for User Guides, training documentation and presentations.
- Working knowledge of VersionOne, WebEx, Google Hangouts, and other screen sharing applications.
- Prior experience working with UI wire framing tools like Balsamiq or Pencil or both in conjunction with building and modifying web and mobile applications.
- Basic image editing skills using gimp or another suite.
- Knowledgeable of web, iOS and Android designs, standards, features and functions.
- Prior experience working with quality assurance, including writing and executing test scripts.
- Prior Experience developing or managing eCommerce, mobile applications or web applications.
For more information about our company visit us at: www.optimo-it.com
Job Type: Full-time