Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are looking to add an experienced QA Analyst to our team.
- Manage deadlines and work to meet feature requirements and customer expectations.
- Analyze and review business requirement documentation to aid in the creation of test plans, use case scenarios and test script creation.
- Create and execute test scripts.
- Perform various types of manual testing (Sanity, Integration, Functional and Regression Testing).
- Create and execute automated test scripts for critical regression test suites.
- Execute test scripts on desktop, mobile devices, native apps and simulator systems.
- Perform Defect triage, tracking and management.
- Provide support and defect remediation to other testing teams (user acceptance, load and performance teams).
- Communicate and coordinate with integration partners on test schedules, plans and testing activities.
- Troubleshoot production issues raised by business stakeholders in coordinatization with the Prod Support Team.
- Write SQL queries to aid in database testing and troubleshooting activities.
- Perform timely updates to testing documentation to meet client compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 6+ years of prior QA experience
- Must be familiar with formal requirements gathering and management process
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Test automation (Selenium or similar)
- Mobile/client end-device testing on iOS and Android
- Native app testing on iOS and Android.
- Web application testing
- Understand and write test cases matching user stories/requirements
For more information about our company visit us at: www.optimo-it.com
Job Type: Full-time