Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are seeking a Lead Proposal Writer, who will work directly for the Business Development / Digital Strategy Director and Company Executive Leadership to enhance the effectiveness of OPTiMO’s proposal development process, help plan, manage and track proposal opportunities. The candidate will assist in the capture, writing, technical, and management team members to develop compelling proposals in response to Federal Requests for Proposals and other types of solicitations.
- Write technical proposal sections and subject matter expertise in the areas of information technology and communications.
- Write, edit, proof, organize, format, and produce proposals to enhance business development.
- Contribute to corporate proposal development standard operating procedures by analyzing and evaluating proposal best practices.
- Author a variety of proposal chapters, including technical approaches, management plans, and other content, and integrate proposal content authored by other writers into cohesive, compliant technical proposals.
- Coordinate proposal efforts and new business development by utilizing standardized organizational best practices to create quality proposal products aimed at achieving corporate business development goals.
- Assist and organize the business development team’s initiatives for all new business opportunities from pre-marketing through proposal submission.
- Develop and implement plans to respond to contract solicitations, ensuring the delivery of responsive, compliant proposals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field, or combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- A minimum of ten (6-10) years of applicable experience.
- Experience writing technical content/proposals for civil and defense federal agencies.
- Domain knowledge of health and HHS agencies
- Strong knowledge of professional services to include Health and IT.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of business and proposal management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience using GovWin, FedBizOpps, and FPDS.
For more information about our company visit us at: www.optimo-it.com