Founded in 2008, OPTiMO is an experienced consulting firm specializing in world-class, enterprise-level application development, system integration and digital design. We support a client base spanning the public and private sector, and we strive for excellence both in our design work and in the service to our clients.
We are looking to add an experienced PM to our team.
The qualified candidate will be able to manage multiple, large-scale projects for both web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications while providing engineering services and solutions to both clients and senior management.
- Provide contractual, staff and technical leadership in a complex multi-project environment.
- Ability to analyze existing RFPs, estimate level of effort, staffing needs, fleshing out details technical requirements, and writing proposals.
- Interact with key personnel and management at every level within the client’s organization.
- Provide senior level management with ongoing and up-to-date statuses on all projects.
- Develop and enforce work standards, project schedules and contractor schedules.
- Manage multiple contract operations, ensure quality standards and work performance is met on all projects and monitor overall project and contract performance.
- Maintains a productive and effective ongoing relationship with the client.
- Familiar with high level internet application technologies and patterns with knowledge of system integration.
- BS or BA Degree preferably in Information technology, Project Management or Computer Science.
- High energy, can-do, results-oriented personality with strong communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and people skills, with the ability to manage, influence and lead people.
- Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises and deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, visio, project, and agile methodology tools.
- Agile/SCRUM & Waterfall methodologies including role as scrum master, host standup meetings, scrum board management, sprint planning sessions, managing technical resources across multiple projects and produce burndown charts.
- Ability to multitask and be proactive in risk management, identifying and minimizing scope creep, and perform impact analysis for new requirements, feature or functions.
- Able to operate and manage full SDLC from project discovery to post-production rollout including ongoing support & maintenance.
- Familiar with mobile iOS and Android platforms, layouts, UX/UI concepts and backend services.
- Extensive experience writing Agile user stories.
- PMI PMP current certification.
- Minimum of 4 yrs experience successfully delivering multiple cross functional web/mobile based applications within quality, budget, and time constraints.
- Extensive experience in engineering or development background in both web applications/technologies, and mobile applications.
For more information about our company visit us at: www.optimo-it.com
Job Type: Full-time